By Registering and / or using this site, you agree to the following Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Message Boards Posting Rules:
Post responsibly. Do not share your full name, phone number, or home address with anyone. Keep in mind that not everything everyone says on these boards is the truth. If anyone ever asks you for information, claiming they're a staff member, email us to check first.
A few rules that should make this experience a better one for everyone.
By posting, you agree not to post messages that:
1. Are illegal. This includes money-making pyramid schemes, such as "turn $6 into $42,000!"
2. Have nothing to do with the topic of the board on which they are posted and are not in response to other posts on that board.
3. Denigrate or threaten a group such as a race, culture, religion or sexual orientation.
4. Threaten individuals.
5. Refer members to other sites so that you can gain points and/or money. Many sites that have referral programs specify that your account may be terminated if you spam other sites' boards. If we have to remove a member's referral post(s), we reserve the right to pass on the contents of that member's post(s) to the appropriate site.
6. Are extremely sexually vulgar or solicit sexually explicit photographs or text from others.
7. Involves impersonating another site member or member of the site staff.
8. Teaches another member how to harm or potentially harm themselves or others.
1. We reserve the right to remove any post that violates the above rules.
2. We also reserve the right to remove your membership for violating the above rules.
3. We reserve the right to reprint any post (along with the member name of the person who posted it) from the Message Boards on the site, elsewhere on the Web or in any other medium (such as in a print magazine, in a television commercial, etc.).
4. The views expressed in posts on the Message Boards are those of the member posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site staff.
5.Classified ads posted on the Boards are not allowed and may be removed. If you buy, sell or trade anything on the Message Boards, you do so at your own risk.
Terms and Conditions:
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time, whenever we want. If you continue to use the site after we have posted changes to the terms, it means you have accepted those terms. If you need to contact us, please e-mail us via the contact form.
Your creditcard account will be billed $9.99 each month until you terminate your account with us. To terminate your account, log-on, go to HELP section, choose edit personal preferences and then 'edit billing'.
We also collect other information at registration such as your birthday, city where you live, hobbies, and interests. This information cannot be used to identify you. We place this information in your site profile which is publicly available so that other users that share your interests can connect with you.
Some of our services, such as site E-mail and Instant Messaging, are offered in conjunction with partner companies. In order to provide these services, we must disclose certain information to our partners including your site username and e-mail address. Our content partners may also ask you for some additional personal information. Our partners are all upstanding companies that will treat your personal information responsibly. But, since we don't own these companies, we can't speak for them on privacy issues.
Promotions, contests and sweepstakes running on this site also may be sponsored by other companies. These companies may choose to collect personal information from you. If you don't want your information collected by these sponsors, you can decide not to participate in the promotion, contest or sweepstakes. You should be aware that our advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not address the information practices of those Web sites or advertisers.
One last thing to keep in mind -- whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. If you post personal information in public places, others may send you unsolicited e-mail messages. Always be smart about the information you provide online.
We also may match information obtained from cookies with data provided by you or collected by third parties. We analyze this data both in the aggregate (for example, half of our users are female) and in connection with individual users (for example, John Doe visits the Sports Page the most). This information lets us tailor our services to your interests. We also provide the analysis of our users (as a group of course) to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties. We do this so that our advertisers and us understand your needs and tastes better, helping us to keep bringing you first-rate services free of charge.
Finally, we may disclose user information when we are required to by law, or when have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other site users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Can I update or correct my personal information? Your account information is contained within your site Profile. You may edit your profile at any time, all you need is your Member ID and Password. Just click where it says "Edit Personal Preferences" on the help page and you can view, update, and correct your account information. How does this site protect my information? Your site Profile is password-protected so that you and only you have access to this information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. Also, we recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you sign out of your site Account and close your browser window when you are done. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library.
We make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. What about privacy for users under 13? Our registration process is designed to ensure that no one under the age of 15 joins this site. If we receive notice that a member has provided incorrect information during registration and is actually under 13 years old, we will immediately close their account.
Copyright Rules Everything you see or read on this site is owned by us or used with permission. You may not copy, use, or retransmit anything for our site without our express written permission. Furthermore, you are not allowed to post or distribute any material you do not own or which you do not have permission to use. Violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights violation and subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Appropriate Online Conduct and Content Anytime, with the exception of private e-mail, you upload to, distribute content, or publish through us, you grant us the right to edit, copy, remove, distribute, create derivative works from and publish such content in any form and medium, whether electronically or in hard copy and whether alone or as part of a collective work. You shall retain, however, whatever other rights you have in pre-owned elements of such content. All areas on the Service are public and not private communications. Chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by users are not endorsed by us and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by us. We reserve the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Service received from a user, including without limitation bulletin board postings. This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than us. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference and convenience only. We do not control such Web sites, and are not responsible for their contents. Just because we have hyperlinks to such Web sites does not mean we endorse any of the material on such Web sites or have any association with their operators. Our Rights to Edit or Delete Content We can, whenever we want, edit or delete any content displayed, uploaded to, distributed, or otherwise published through the Service.
You are entirely responsible and liable for all of your activities on this site. Listed below are some, but not all, violations that may result in termination of your access to the site. By using this site, you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal.
2. Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another member that is unwanted. This means: do not say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, heritage, etc.
3. Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable in a reasonable person's view.
4. Disrupt the flow of chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
5. Pretend to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate another member, a site staff member, or anyone else.
6. Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a member, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
7. Post any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation. We reserve the right to remove content at any time, including any content that violates these standards. We are not responsible for any objectionable material you may encounter while using the Service.
Copyright Complaints and Copyright Agent this site respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. this site is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In order to protect the intellectual property of people from misuse we ask you to help us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the this site site, please provide this site's Copyright Agent the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (i.e., Internet address) or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material and why you believe an infringement has taken place;
3. A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL (i.e., Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
This site's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By mail:
General Counsel and Copyright Agent c/o this site,
this site will terminate access to the site to those who engage in repeated acts of infringement.
Liability and Warranty We and anyone who helped us to create, produce, deliver, or maintain the site are not liable for any damages that may result from your use of the site. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages and attorneys' fees arising from your access to, or use of, the site, including but not limited to challenges or actions for infringement, libel, and slander. Therefore, your use of this site is at your risk only. Further, everything on the site is provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Upon our request, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from any breach of these terms of service for which you are responsible,or from the use of this service or the transmission of any content through this service. In other words, if you do something that, according to these terms, warrants your termination from the service orexpulsion from the site, you must accept full responsibility for anything that happens afterwards.